- To bring together, on a common platform, clinical oncologists from Asian countries for a free exchange of ideas on the problems, challenges and methods of cancer
management in the region.
- To mutually encourage, strengthen and improve facilities for cancer research, diagnosis and management in countries in the region where such help is needed.
- To seek the support of Government, non-Government and private agencies in achieving the improvement of cancer care throughout the Asian region.
- To encourage transfer of technology between countries in the region with the objective of improving overall standards of cancer research, diagnosis and management.
- To encourage membership of the Society throughout the region in order to promote and support the activities of members where such assistance is needed.
- To foster improvement of academic and scientific standards in oncology in the Asian region by encouraging research in the fields of oncology.